Akkadian Labs Case Studies
Success Across Industries
“Anybody that wants to make their lives easier should have this tool in their arsenal.”
- Company: Dexcom is a global manufacturer of medical devices.
- Challenge: Eliminate errors which caused outages in their high growth environment.
- Solution: A provisioning automation tool for UCCE, with role-based access.
“It’s an absolute lifesaver for building phones.”
- Company: Meredith Corporation is a national print and digital media company with roughly 8,000 employees.
- Challenge: Migrate 2,400 new users to the Cisco UC Platform following the company’s acquisition of Time Inc.
- Solution: Leverage the bulk provisioning feature of Akkadian Provisioning Manager.
“It helps improve our patient’s digital and overall experience while reducing operational costs.”
Chief Information Officer
NYU Langone Health
- Company: NYU Langone Health is one of the nation’s premier academic medical centers.
- Challenge: Provide each patient with a private number that follows the patient from room to room.
- Solution: Softphone and automated provisioning with Epic integration.
“What we like best is Provisioning Manager’s ease of use.”
LEO A DALY
- Company: LEO A DALY is a global design firm with 34 offices.
- Challenge: Excessive time required to migrate from legacy PBX to CUCM.
- Solution: Software which enables provisioning automation and collaboration adoption.
“The software is glitch-free. It’s a dream.”
- Company: ConvergeOne is a value-added reseller of Cisco Collaboration technology.
- Challenge: Call management was inefficient with their old system.
- Solution: A modern console with streamlined call handling and a flexible directory.
“The software is fantastic, simple to install, configure, and use.”
Voice Lead Engineer
- Company: Dentons is the largest law firm in the world.
- Challenge: After a merger, different contact directories made collaboration difficult for employees
- Solution: A tool that unifies data sources so employees can find and call each other easily.
“…hands-down has been my best experience with a software company.”
Enterprise Services Admin
- Company: Jamf creates Apple device management solutions for companies around the world.
- Challenge: Employees found it difficult to access their Webex Meetings rooms.
- Solution: A custom fix that helps employees find and dial into videoconferences.