Partner Deal Registration
Register your deals and get credit with Akkadian Labs
Inform us about a sales opportunity, and if approved, you’ll have priority for the lead.
Deal Registration Criteria:
- The deal is not being pursued directly by Akkadian Partner at the time the Partner submits the deal.
- The deal is not registered by another Partner.
- The deal is not the subject of an RFP, or similar tender process, that has been published provided, however, that before such RFP, or similar tender process, has been published, the Partner shall be eligible to register the deal.
- Before registering a deal, the Partner has made reasonable pre-sales efforts related to such deal, such as meeting with the end-user’s decision-makers, qualifying the deal, helping the end-user to quantify the project budget with Akkadian Labs products or services, and helping the enduser to define the project requirements to include Akkadian Labs products or services. Partner may be asked to provide documentation of such efforts, including proof of date and time, to be provided to Akkadian Labs on request.
Deal Registration Process:
- The Partner complete and submit the deal registration form. The first Partner to submit a deal that meets all of the deal registration criteria specified above, as determined by Akkadian Labs in its sole discretion, will receive an approved deal registration for that deal.
- If a deal is approved, Akkadian Labs will notify the Partner by e-mail. Akkadian Labs strives to notify Partners of its decision within one to two business days.
- If a deal is declined, Akkadian labs will notify the Partner by e-mail, and will include the reason(s) for such decision.
- A Partner must close an approved deal prior to the expiration of the Approval Period, which is 90 days from deal registration. Partners may request one extension per deal. At its discretion, Akkadian Labs may extend the Approval Period if sufficient justification exists.