The Flexible Console for Every Environment
Busy operators, receptionists and office admins at hundreds of companies already use Akkadian Console™ to handle incoming calls. Users love Akkadian Console because it’s simple-to-use and ready when they need it. It provides a complete, stable solution for companies of any size, across all industries. Plus, this flexible console is available in three deployment types: an unmanaged client, managed deployment, or web-based deployment.
Intuitive Call Handling
Simplified Call Management with a Cisco Operator Console
- Drag & Drop transfer
- Call park
- Hunt Group queuing support
- Multi-line support
- Robust directory with presence
- Support for CUCM, LDAP, SQL and CSV directory sources
- Shared and private notes
- Unlimited personal directories
Flexible Deployment Options
- Serverless console for rapid deployment
- Managed client/server model for centralized management and reporting
- Web console for multi-platform support
It's A Dream
Simplified management for IT admins, Akkadian Web Console™ continues the process of reducing operational overhead by leveraging centralized administration, as well as eliminating client software deployment and maintenance. The client-less solution crosses operating system boundaries and can be run from almost any web browser, making it ideal for large deployments. Akkadian Console Web makes the following effortless:
- Management Upgrades
Introducing Akkadian Console to Mac users (previous versions of Akkadian Console™ are designed for PC users, not Mac users. Because Akkadian Console Web works via a browser, it’s perfect for Mac users.)
- Seamless version updates: a clientless solution means no more software updates! When the Akkadian Console Server™ is updated, all clients experience the benefit immediately.
- Flexible licensing options: Akkadian Console Web offers a concurrent licensing model. Concurrent licensing provides cost, flexibility, ease-of-use, and administration benefits over the traditional per-device-model.
- Same excellent features and user experience: operators will enjoy the same features and ease-of-use, reducing the need for training.
IT admins may download and install from the Akkadian Labs site. Just download the server, install, and configure in 30 minutes. Tell your call handler to open a link in their browser.