Cisco Webex Control Hub Integrations
Akkadian Provisioning Manager is Fully Integrated with Webex Control Hub
Pain Point – Provisioning Across all Cisco UC Applications
Unified communications engineers and administrators are looking for Cisco Webex Control Hub integrations to enable a single platform to on-board and off-board users across all Cisco Collaboration applications, servers, and clusters. This includes Cisco Webex Teams and Cisco Webex Meetings through the Cisco Webex Control Hub.
Our Solution – A Single Pane of Glass
Offering a simplified approach to Webex Control Hub provisioning, Akkadian Provisioning Manager is fully integrated with Cisco Webex Control Hub for Webex Teams and Webex Meetings. It streamlines the process of on-boarding and off-boarding within the Webex platform with an intuitive and uncluttered user experience.
It acts as a single-pane-of-glass to manage your users’ services and devices by integrating seamlessly across both Webex Control Hub and Cisco’s on-premise UC applications (CUCM, Unity Connection, UCCX, P-UCCE, etc.).
Our automation capabilities further reduce the need for human intervention with:
- Native integrations with Microsoft Active Directory and ServiceNow
- API Triggers to update 3rd party systems
- Bulk provisioning
Benefits – Simple, Seamless, and Unified
Regardless of the architecture of your Cisco Collaboration stack, our automated and templatized approach yields a powerful ROI when provisioning across the full scope of Cisco unified communications applications:
- A central control point to manage provisioning for on-prem, cloud, and hybrid services environments
- Ensuring consistency and eliminating errors with workflow templates
- Security and compliance with role-based access
- Easily and quickly add new features/applications to satisfy user requests, enabling faster SLAs
Schedule a demo of Akkadian Provisioning Manager today.