Automation to Streamline CUCM Site Deployment
Avoid Rebuilding Preferences Each Time you Add a New Location
Deploying new locations with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) is complex. It’s not done frequently, but it’s critical to do right.
Related: What is Cisco CUCM?
We enable IT generalists to get the job done easily.
- Opening new locations of offices, branches, retail sites, etc.
- Aligning existing sites
- Converting aging systems
Quickly and consistently implement all your CUCM Day 1 provisioning requirements in just minutes. Site Builder has a wizard driven interface to configure:
- Device pools
- Route patterns
- And more
Our Cisco configuration builder makes it easy to templatize and replicate dial plan configurations in CUCM with minimal data input:
- Start with our suggested pre-canned templates
- Customize them to your needs
- Re-use these site builder templates, as necessary
- Save multiple configuration templates for different types of deployments
- Easily import/export templates to different CUCM instances