Automation to Streamline CUCM Site Deployment
Avoid Rebuilding Preferences Each Time you Add a New Location
Deploying new locations with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) is complex. It’s not done frequently, but it’s critical to do right.
We enable IT generalists to get the job done easily.
- Opening new locations of offices, branches, retail sites, etc.
- Aligning existing sites
- Converting aging systems
Quickly and consistently implement all your CUCM Day 1 provisioning requirements in just minutes. Site Builder has a wizard driven interface to configure:
- Device pools
- Route patterns
- And more
Our Cisco configuration builder makes it easy to templatize and replicate dial plan configurations in CUCM with minimal data input:
- Start with our suggested pre-canned templates
- Customize them to your needs
- Re-use these site builder templates, as necessary
- Save multiple configuration templates for different types of deployments
- Easily import/export templates to different CUCM instances