UC Provisioning Automation for a Hospital
DN Management, ServiceNow Integration, and Contact Center Provisioning
Customer: A Respected Children’s Hospital
Our customer is a large, respected children’s hospital on the east coast.
Provisioning Challenge: Cisco Migration with ServiceNow and a Large Contact Center
Migrating from Avaya to Cisco in a hybrid, multi-cluster environment with roughly 1,000 users on 16,000 total devices, the UC engineers were eager to automate their previously manual provisioning process. They were also looking for support in:
- Organizing and finding available DID numbers
- Streamlining communication between CUCM and their ITSM system, ServiceNow
- Provisioning and licensing for a sizeable contact center with over 400 agents
Solution: Automated DN Pools, Native ServiceNow Integration, P-CCE Provisioning
Our customer performed a lengthy search in which they only found piecemeal solutions from our competitors. With Akkadian Provisioning Manager the customer was able to get all of the following in a single platform:
- Directory Number (DN) Pools that automatically organize and display only available DID numbers
- Native integration with ServiceNow for a seamless connection to CUCM
- Packaged-Contact Center Enterprise provisioning. Akkadian is the only platform that supports P-CCE!
Result: A Streamlined, Integrated Collaboration Environment
Akkadian Provisioning Manager’s DN Pools saved the Admins considerable time by automating the process of tracking, organizing, and assigning DID numbers, as did our native integration with ServiceNow. And with Akkadian Provisioning Manager’s unique P-CCE capabilities, engineers were able to avoid a lengthy and cumbersome agent build-out for the hospital’s contact center.
To see how Akkadian Provisioning Manager can meet your provisioning needs—set up a custom demo!