Cisco UC & Collaboration Provisioning
Adding new users and devices to Cisco’s UC environment has never been easier. Using one, web-based interface, Akkadian Provisioning Manager™ takes the tasks of moving, adding, changing, and deleting user configurations away from Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Cisco Call Manager). Akkadian Provisioning Manager further empowers administrators with features like Akkadian Visual Phone Editor™, Akkadian Remote Phone Control™, Self-care Portal, and Akkadian Reporting Manager™. Akkadian Provisioning Manager stands out as a turnkey solution that’s flexible to your environment. The solution is even compatible with CUCM 12.
Key Features and Benefits
Akkadian Provisioning Manager exclusively offers features to limit administration by location or security designation. This provisioning tool offers significant time and cost savings as high-level resources are free to spend time on other tasks.
- Akkadian Phone Swap™
- Akkadian Visual Phone Editor™
- End User Self Service
- Akkadian Remote Phone Control™
- WebEx Teams Provisioning
- UCCE Agent Provisioning
- UCCX Agent Provisioning
- Location-based Templates
- Directory Number Management
- Bulk Provisioning
- Global Variables
- Audit Trail
- 360 Degree Global Search
- REST API
Use the Akkadian Phone Swap™ tool to copy configurations between almost any of the phone models in Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Akkadian Provisioning Manager™ allows you to simply select the source phone, enter a few details about the destination phone and you are done!
Simply provision a new employee with a dummy mac address. Then, when the new employee first arrives at his new desk, he can complete the provisioning process by entering his self-service ID on the phone and Akkadian Provisioning Manager™ will handle the rest.
Akkadian Visual Phone Editor™ from Akkadian Provisioning Manager™ provides the ability to visually edit a device. This tool can be very useful when editing Cisco IP phones with add-on modules containing bridged line appearances. Akkadian Visual Phone Editor supports the following functions:
- Changing the phone button template for device
- Associating existing lines to the device
- Editing the line on device settings
- Modifying line positions using drag and drop
- Modifying speed dial positions using drag and drop
Akkadian Remote Phone Control™ provides the ability to:
- Remotely validate cisco phone functionality
- View remote cisco phone displays
- Navigate soft keys or place test calls, without the need for physical presence
Akkadian Provisioning Manager ™ provides support for provisioning Cisco Spark users.
- Add, edit and delete WebEx Team users
- Assign WebEx Team roles
- Assign WebEx Team licensing
- Add and remove users from WebEx Team rooms
Support for adding, editing and deleting agents in Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Packaged (UCCE Packaged).
Akkadian Provisioning Manager™ supports provisioning UCCX agents. It provides all the necessary provisioning functions in CUCM and UCCX to configure a UCCX resource.
- Associate devices in CUCM with the UCCX application user
- Configure the IPCC extension on the end user
- Configure UCCX resource settings such as Resource Groups, Skills and Teams
Directory Number (DN) Pools provide real-time directory number availability during the provisioning process. DN Pools support both manual and automatic directory number assignment.
- Search across a single or all partitions
- Search across multiple CUCM clusters
- Search unassigned DNs
- Automatically apply External Phone Number Mask
- Automatically apply AAR Destination Mask
Reporting provides a detailed audit trail of all provisioning actions.
- Global Search – locate a provisioning action based on almost any detail
- Drill down reporting detail
- Export reports to CSV
Watch Akkadian Provisioning Manager Reporting demo video for more insight of this feature.
360 degree global search can locate users along with their associated services and devices across multiple clusters.
Why not fully automate the provisioning process with Akkadian Provisioning Manager’s REST API.
Our customers are leveraging Akkadian Provisioning Manager’s API to automate provisioning by integrating to industry leading workflow systems such as ServiceNow, Workday and PeopleSoft.
Hey! Other solutions just don't stack up.
Akkadian Provisioning Manager standardizes the process through the use of templates, and the simplified process means any resource with security permissions may provision; no experience or certification required.
Learn who is using Akkadian Provisioning Manager
Understand our clients’ challenges
Discover why clients choose Akkadian Provisioning Manager