Akkadian Labs, a leading Cisco Solutions Partner, has announced the release of Akkadian Provisioning Manager (APM) 4.8.
NEW YORK, NY–(Marketwired – October 11, 2016) – APM is the popular Cisco Collaboration software developed to simplify the complicated user/device provisioning process within the Cisco Collaboration environment. This release expands the software’s already robust provisioning capabilities of CUCM features.
“The functionality of APM continues to advance at a rapid pace,” says Tom Bamert, CTO of Akkadian Labs. “With this latest version of APM, we are incorporating new features requested by our fast-growing customer base.”
APM 4.8 introduces many great new features, including:
- LDAP-based automated de-provisioning – automatically de-provision users based on their LDAP statuses in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) end user directory, preventing orphaned devices when users are deleted by CUCM.
- Client matter code (CMC) and forced authorization code (FAC) support – support for adding, deleting and editing CMC & FACs in CUCM.
- Generate MAC addresses – provides the ability to generate dummy MAC addresses to enhance APM’s self-provisioning service.
- Email provisioning results – easily email the summary or details of APM’s provisioning actions.
- Overwrite device option – provides the ability for APM to overwrite an existing device while provisioning.
- Configuring Extension mobility auto-logout – during a user delete within extension mobility environments, APM will now automatically log out the user from all devices, in order to properly end CUCM extension mobility.
APM’s popularity with Cisco Collaboration administrators stems from the software’s use of templates and a single pane of glass interface to make provisioning a repeatable process. Along with the new features and provisioning enhancements, the latest APM release has several new template and user interface enhancements, such as expanded provisioning options within templates. For other features and more details, please see APM 4.8’s release notes.
APM 4.8 supports Cisco Collaboration service releases 8.x and above. Also, APM 4.8 is available for Windows servers or as a virtual Linux appliance.
For more information on APM (including Cisco single number reach) and to request a demonstration or free trial, please visit the Akkadian Labs website.
About Akkadian Labs
Akkadian Labs focuses exclusively on creating innovative collaboration software that maximizes business results by improving the way people communicate and work together.
Visit Marketwired for the original release.